ALL ORDERS OVER $35 SHIP FREE! US SHIPPING ONLY.

SALE ITEM - Sparkling Apple Cider Artisan Soap
SALE ITEM - Sparkling Apple Cider Artisan Soap
SALE ITEM - Sparkling Apple Cider Artisan Soap
SALE ITEM - Sparkling Apple Cider Artisan Soap

SALE ITEM - Sparkling Apple Cider Artisan Soap

Regular price
$7.00
Sale price
$4.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Quantity must be 1 or more

ABOUT THIS SOAP: Sparkling Apple Cider soap is made with five different skin loving oils and Vitamin E to help moisturize your skin. It is a natural, cream colored soap topped with dried rose petals and calendula leaves. This soap is lightly scented with a fragrance oil that has hints of apple, cinnamon and brown sugar. This bar has a creamy, soft lather.

All our artisan soaps are packaged perfectly for gift giving in a white box.

Soaperie + Co. soaps are handcrafted in small batches with the highest quality ingredients. We create all of our soaps in Austin, TX with a special recipe that uses the most skin-loving food grade oils we can find. This soap is vegan and 96% natural (the other 4% is the fragrance oil). It does include palm oil, but we use RSPO Palm Oil (Roundtable of Sustainable Palm Oil).

INGREDIENTS (in order of weight): Pure Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Fragrance Oil, Sodium Lactate, Vitamin E, Dried Rose Petals (on top), Calendula (on top).

WEIGHT/SIZE: Each bar weigh approx. 4.5 oz. Bar dimensions are 3.5" w x 2.5" h x 1.0" d. This listing is for one bar of soap. The handmade nature of cold process soap means that the weight and appearance of each bar may vary slightly. All soaps are fully cured and ready to use.

NOTE: In order to extend the life of artisan soap as much as possible, you’ll want to keep it dry in between uses by letting it drain on a soap dish rather than just letting it sit directly on your counter top or shower ledge.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.