ABOUT THIS SOAP: French Verbena soap is made with five different skin loving oils. It is white with a beautiful two tone pink swirl/stripe pattern and is topped with pink Himalayan sea salt. This soap is lightly scented with a fragrance oil that smells like sweet verbena. This bar has a creamy, soft lather.
All our artisan soaps are packaged perfectly for gift giving in a white box.
Soaperie + Co. soaps are handcrafted in small batches with the highest quality ingredients. We create all of our soaps in Austin, TX with a special recipe that uses the most skin-loving food grade oils we can find. This soap is vegan and ~98% natural (the other 2% is the fragrance oil). It does include palm oil, but we use RSPO Palm Oil (Roundtable of Sustainable Palm Oil).
INGREDIENTS (in order of weight): Pure Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil,Fragrance Oil, Sodium Lactate, Colorant, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt (on top).
WEIGHT/SIZE: Each bar weigh approx. 4.5 oz. Bar dimensions are 3.5" w x 2.5" h x 1.0" d. This listing is for one bar of soap. The handmade nature of cold process soap means that the weight and appearance of each bar may vary slightly. All soaps are fully cured and ready to use.
NOTE: In order to extend the life of artisan soap as much as possible, you’ll want to keep it dry in between uses by letting it drain on a soap dish rather than just letting it sit directly on your counter top or shower ledge.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.