Custom Made Beeswax Lotion Bars (Pack of 6)

Custom Made Beeswax Lotion Bars (Pack of 6)

Regular price
Sale price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Quantity must be 1 or more

ABOUT THIS LOTION BAR: These adorable beeswax lotion bars are made with beeswax and shea butter. They are the perfect solution to dry Autumn/Winter hands (and elbows, knees, feet). The lotion bar is firm at room temperature, but softens when applied to your skin. You will receive six lotion bars packaged in a reusable plastic container with Soaperie + Co. label.

You choose the fragrance for your lotion bars and we will make them to order for you.

NOTE: **Custom order lotion bars require a 1 week lead time. The lotion bars will ship as soon as they are ready.**

Soaperie + Co. products are handcrafted in small batches with the highest quality ingredients. We create all of our products in Austin, TX with recipes that use the most skin-loving food grade oils/products we can find. This lotion bar is ~99% natural (the other 1% is the fragrance oil).

INGREDIENTS (in order of weight): Shea Butter, Pure Olive Oil, Beeswax, Fragrance Oil.

WEIGHT/SIZE: Each bar weigh approx. 1.5 oz. Bar dimensions are approx. 2.25" round x 1" h. This listing is for six lotion bars. The handmade nature of these lotion bars mean that the weight and appearance of each bar may vary slightly.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.