Champagne Soap Artisan Soap
Champagne Soap Artisan Soap

Champagne Soap Artisan Soap

Regular price
Sale price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Quantity must be 1 or more

ABOUT THIS SOAP: Champagne soap is made with rose clay and skin loving oils. It is a rose color, topped with pink Himalayan sea salt and has a subtle gold mica line running through the center of it for a hint of sophistication. This soap is lightly scented with a fragrance oil that smells just like a slightly sweet, bubbly glass of champagne.

This soap is vegan and ~96% natural (the other 4% is the champagne scented fragrance oil). It does include palm oil, but we use RSPO Palm Oil (Roundtable of Sustainable Palm Oil).

Cold process soap is wonderful for your skin. It is packed with skin loving oils and glycerin, a natural humectant which draws moisture into the skin.

INGREDIENTS (in order of weight): Pure Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Fragrance Oil, Sodium Lactate, Rose Clay.

WEIGHT/SIZE: Each bar weigh approx. 4.5 oz. Bar dimensions are 3.5" w x 2.5" h x 1.0" d. This listing is for one bar of soap. The handmade nature of cold process soap means that the weight and appearance of each bar may vary slightly. All soaps are fully cured and ready to use.

NOTE: In order to extend the life of artisan soap as much as possible, you’ll want to keep it dry in between uses by letting it drain on a soap dish rather than just letting it sit directly on your counter top or shower ledge.

Customer Reviews

Based on 4 reviews Write a review