ABOUT THIS SOAP: Black Raspberry Vanilla soap is made with lots of skin loving oils. You can choose from two different designs. The first design is a dark gray with bright pink and white swirls and the second design is a three stripe pattern with white, pink and dark gray (with poppy seeds on top) stripes. This soap is lightly scented with a fragrance oil that smells like black raspberries combined with a warm, vanilla scent. It's one of my absolute favorites!
This soap is vegan and ~96% natural (the other 4% is the fragrance oil). It does include palm oil, but we use RSPO Palm Oil (Roundtable of Sustainable Palm Oil).
Cold process soap is wonderful for your skin. It is packed with skin loving oils and glycerin, a natural humectant which draws moisture into the skin.
INGREDIENTS (in order of weight): Pure Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Fragrance Oil, Sodium Lactate, Activated charcoal, Colorant.
WEIGHT/SIZE: Each bar weigh approx. 4.5 oz. Bar dimensions are 3.5" w x 2.5" h x 1.0" d. This listing is for one bar of soap. The handmade nature of cold process soap means that the weight and appearance of each bar may vary slightly. All soaps are fully cured and ready to use.
NOTE: In order to extend the life of artisan soap as much as possible, you’ll want to keep it dry in between uses by letting it drain on a soap dish rather than just letting it sit directly on your counter top or shower ledge.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.